A native Californian, I invested my early years raising three children and earning an interior design degree. I began to develop my talent for ceramic art in 1997, while working in design. I learned to throw on a wheel while attending Moorpark College in California, and continue to refine and explore my style and skill with my primary focus on hand-building.
- Blackboard Gallery- Camarillo, Ca. 2013- current
- Barba Online Gallery- Palm Springs-2018-current
- Tag Gallery- Santa Monica, Ca. 2016- 2019
- ABRA Gallery- Westlake Village- 2013-2015
- Gallery Barjur- Mammoth, Ca. 2005-2009
- Abbot Kinney Art Gallery, Venice, Ca. 2004-2005
- Arthouse Gallery Santa Monica, Ca. 2005-2006
Affiliations and Employment-
- SCIART, Camarillo Artist in Residence – 2010-current.
- Member Artist- Los Angeles Art Association- 2015-2018
- Summer ArtAcademy-Agoura – Ceramic teacher 2009-2015
- American Ceramic Society- Editor 2005-2011